Women building blocks.
Raduga Grez designed this gorgeous block set in honor of the masterpiece of the female body, one of Nature's most beautiful and powerful treasures that can give birth, feed, and heal with a kiss. Makes a creative playset or a timeless interiors decor piece. Comes packaged in a hand-sewn flax bag.
- Materials: hardwood lime woods, non-toxic water-based wood stain, NO lacquer; Belarusian flax
- Dimensions: 8 blocks, assorted sizes; 7.5in x 11in x 1in (19cm x 28cm x 2cm)
- Care: Do NOT submerge in water, use a damp cloth to wipe clean
- Safety: CE certified
- Packaged in a cotton bag
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
- Ethically made in Russia.
The shades may differ from the shades on the screen. Tree knots or streaks of wood are possible. Details, texture, and size may vary slightly as this is handmade.
ABOUT THE BRAND.
Raduga Grez is a Russian third-generation family-run small workshop that finds its inspiration from nature. All toys are 100% handmade using only solid wood and non-toxic water-based paint or oil. They preserve wood patterns and tactility in each toy and believe that less is more and that naturally handmade toys have souls. Every step is done manually. They try to do their best to avoid plastics in packaging. Their toys are packed in carton boxes or sewed cotton bags.